Monday, July 15, 2013

The Beer Mine...Offering Folks a Respite From the Heat

Cheers Chuckleheads and welcome to Summer 2013.  A heat wave has finally hit the Greater Bagwine Metroplex as temps will be in the 90’s all week.

On top of that, the owner of the locally famous and world wide infamous Beer Mine is on vacation this week so that leaves yours truly in charge of operations through this Saturday.

I feel that I should make my mark in the drive through beverage business and enact some changes while Drive-By Mikey is away.

So, The Beer Mine will be celebrating a different theme every day this week…

Monday is Free Wing Day!!  If you so choose, I will, like a cannon, wing a 40 oz. bottle of King Cobra Malt Liquor at you and if you catch it, it’s yours FREE.  If it shatters and forever disfigures your face, you owe me a buck ninety-two.

Tuesday is Buy One Get One Free Day!!  Anything and everything we sell at The Beer Mine is two for one; of course, Tuesday is also Twice the Usual Price on All Products Day, so it’s a win-win for both myself and the patrons.

Wednesday is Hump Day!!  Sometimes, I just love to give of myself and go all out for the customers.

Thursday is Thirsty Thursday!!  With every purchase of $100 or more, you will receive a free dum dum sucker and a voucher for a free bottle of ice cold Ice Mountain water on your next visit.

Friday is Freaky Friday!!  I know that when you come through this Friday you are going to happily stupefied when you notice upon your leaving that I have given you back then entire amount of change you were due.  Sure, it’ll cut down on my “tips”, but I am willing to sacrifice for you, the customer.

Saturday is Fire Sale Day!!  Why a Fire Sale you ask?  Because, after working sixty-seven hours at The Beer Mine this week, I am going to torch the joint to the ground.

So there you have it…a week of good-natured celebration as we endure the week of heat that has come to visit the Bagwine, Ohio area.

While you are deciding which day or days are best for you to through, you can listen to yesterday’s IWS Radio Show.  Jayman and I bought on the Heatwave of Hilarity.  We along with Chris Matthews, Jesse Jackson, and Al Sharpton talked about the George Zimmerman verdict.  Ed from Detroit chimed in as well.

Dusty Sandman had the traffic report, Dixie Ozark interviewed Bobby Kraft about his motion picture debut, and we capped things by talking with Mrs. Luis who is married to one of America’s newest citizen, Luis the Beer Mine Iceman.  We also announced the debut of the Paul Piatt Facebook page.

If you missed it live you can listen to all of the hot hilarity right here:


Cheers!!

Matt-Man
mattmaniws@ymail.com
@mattman_iws
My Facebook Page 

No comments:

Post a Comment