Friday, May 16, 2014

MSJS: Feel the Love

Matt: Heloooooooooooooo!!!!!!
Jay: HOW-DEEEEEEE!!!
Matt: It’s so good to hear from you!
Jay: I look forward to talking to you all week!
Matt: This is always such a pleasant experience.
Jay: That’s because you make it so!
Matt: That’s so nice of you to say, but you are such an affable chap.
Jay: Well, you are full of sunshine and rainbows yourself.
Matt: We do le the sun shine in, don’t we?
Jay: At all times!
Matt: You gotta be that way. Anything else is depressing.
Jay: Oh I know. I feel sorry for negative people.
Matt: How are they ever happy?
Jay: I have no idea.
Matt: It must be so awful being miserable all the time.
Jay: IKR? Those poor people
Matt: I wish there was something we could do to help.
Jay: Me too. We do our best to make them laugh already.
Matt: True.
Jay: And laughter really IS the best medicine.


Matt: Still, it does bother me so that there are sad people out there.
Jay: Life can get pretty hectic. Sometimes it’s too much for some people.
Matt: Dammit! It shouldn’t have to be this way though!
Jay: I think sometimes we just have to accept the world the way it is.
Matt: No me Jayman. Maybe I’m a dreamer, but I think two guys can make a difference.
Jay: I used to think that, but now? Now I’m not so sure anymore.
Matt: Don’t give up Jay! Don’t EVER give up.
Jay: Sometimes Matt … I … I lose hope.
Matt: That doesn’t make you a bad person Jay.
Jay: I hate myself for it though.
Matt: You mustn’t get down on yourself.
Jay: Oh I know. It’s so easy to get caught in a downward spiral.
Matt: You have to break the cycle of negativity.
Jay: I know I do and I will. I promise I will!
Matt: I know you will. I believe in you!
Jay: Thank you. That’s all I really need.


Matt: You know what we should do?
Jay: What?
Matt: We should do a totally positive show!
Jay: Just nothing but positive and uplifting messages?
Matt: Yeah. A show full of love and acceptance!
Jay: Think of all the people we can help if we do that!
Matt: We could literally change people’s lives Jayman.
Jay: And what fills a man’s heart with joy more than that?
Matt: Nothing!
Jay: Exactly!
Matt: Well tell stories that positive and happy.
Jay: And uplifting! And gratifying!
Matt: I love gratifying!
Jay: We should always strive to be gratifying.
Matt: We do! It’s just that sometimes our message gets …
Jay: Lost.
Matt: Just like our spirit gets lost sometimes.
Jay: We will commit ourselves to not let that happening again!
Matt: Exactly! You, me and the WHOLE STAFF at IWS Radio.
Jay: IWS Radio should be and will be a force for good in the world.
Matt: A media empire with a conscience and a soul.
Jay: It is an admirable goal.
Matt: And one we can achieve if we believe in ourselves.
Jay: I’m ready. We. Can. Do. THIS!
Matt: And so we shall!
Jay: We begin immediately!





Be sure to tune into “Down with Love and Up with People” on IWS Radio at 12 Noon ET!! It will change your life for the better!  

No comments:

Post a Comment