Friday, July 25, 2014

MSJS: Too Hot to Handle

Matt gets freaky, Jay gets slutty, You get uncomfortable.

Matt: Glad you could make it!
Jay: I have two minutes to spare.
Matt: Spare where?
Jay: The clock said a minute 58 when I called.
Matt: Oh okay then.
Jay: OHHHHHHHHHHH
Matt: Uh-huh
Jay: It said an hour 58 LEFT. I was two minutes
Matt: Late
Jay: Late
Matt: Right
Jay: Well these things happen
Matt: You are so understanding
Jay: Makes like easier to handle
Matt: Right. I guess so.
Jay: I don’t let little things bother me
Matt: Especially when YOU were the one who was late
Jay: Exactly!
Matt: Exactly!
Jay: No reason to beat myself up over.
Matt: What’s done is done I guess
Jay: There you go! That’s the attitude to have!
Matt: What just happened here?
Jay: Are we show prepping or what?
Matt: Or what?


Jay: Hey the new trailer for “Fifty Shades of Grey” is out.
Matt: Ewwwww
Jay: I bet the movie is gonna be hot!
Matt: Are you going to watch it?
Jay: Nooooooooooooooooooo
Matt: But, there will be some hot scenes in it!
Jay: I’ll find them online if I want to see them.
Matt: That’s a good plan.
Jay: Did you read the book?
Matt: Ha!
Jay: Is that a “no?”
Matt: That’s a “no.”
Jay: The women sure do seem to love it though.
Matt: Yeah, women like that sex fantasy stuff.
Jay: Hmmmm
Matt: Hmmmm


Jay and Matt: SEX SHOW!
Jay: Well not a live sex show.
Matt: Yeah, show ABOUT sex!
Jay: Whew! Right
Matt: Yeah, that was awkward.
Jay: We’ll have to set aside our usual decorum.
Matt: It won’t be easy.
Jay: I think it’s time to let loose.
Matt: And get down and dirty!
Jay: We can get some people to read their favorite erotica!
Matt: Maybe tell a few naughty stories.
Jay: We could give sex and relationship advice too.
Matt: Who would be better at sex advice than us?
Jay: NOBODY!
Matt: Damn right!
Jay: You know? Sex is a pretty damn funny thing.
Matt: Oh hell yes it is. It’s hilarious.
Jay: If you do it the way we do.
Matt: Right. What?
Jay: We can talk about dirty movies
Matt: Dirty books
Jay: Dirty songs
Matt: Dirty people!
Jay: Fetishes
Matt: I guess
Jay: People have them!
Matt: True. No judging!
Jay: I guess
Matt: This is gonna be HAWT!
Jay: NASTY!
Matt: Weird as fuck!
Jay: I can’t wait!
Matt: Me either!!
Jay: I’ll bring the lube!
Matt: Oka … WHOA WHOA WHOA!
Jay: Sorry
Matt: See you Sunday
Jay: Right




Be sure to tune into “A Gentleman’s Guide to Fucking andSucking a Lady” at 12 Noon ET Sunday on IWS Radio! 

No comments:

Post a Comment