Friday, August 30, 2013

Matt Said Jay Said Season 4

Matt says, Jay says, You don’t say?

Matt: What be happening?
Jay: Nothing. Not even a new war.
Matt: Maybe tomorrow.
Jay: Looks like they’re gonna take their time.
Matt: They don’t want to be impulsive.
Jay: That’s crazy shit right there!
Matt: Totally.
Jay: So how’s you?
Matt: I pulled my hamstring.
Jay: Gotta ice it and elevate it.
Matt: Or just shred it.
Jay: That would hurt a lot.
Matt: It already hurts a lot.
Jay: Want me to kiss it and make it better.
Matt: That would be hot!
Jay: And we’d leave the curtains open for the neighbors to see.
Matt: Those pervs!
Jay: Sickos!
Matt: I love ‘em!
Jay: Best neighbors ever!


Jay: Where do we stand with Topless Equality?
Matt: We’re for it!!
Jay: I know that! Are they coming on the show.
Matt: They say they are.
Jay: Then I assume they’ll be there.
Matt: Tess is their spokes model.
Jay: I’ve liked her page on Facebook.
Matt: Good move.
Jay: She’s coming on then?
Matt: Yup I’m told she’ll be calling in.
Jay: I can’t wait!
Matt: Me either!
Jay: She’s calling from Hawaii?
Matt: Yes! It will be EARLY for her.
Jay: That’s really nice of her.
Matt: IKR? Gonna be cool.
Jay: Totally, I love guests.
Matt: We need more of ‘em in Season 4.


Jay: Speaking of Season 4 …
Matt: It starts THIS SUNDAY!
Jay: Woo-Hoo!
Matt: Gonna be monster show.
Jay: I’ve got some Season 4 ideas.
Matt: Excellent!
Jay: And there’s so much going on.
Matt: Miley, Syria, Football,
Jay: First week of college partying.
Matt: For everyone but Ryno of course.
Jay: Oh of course.
Matt: We might check in with Slyder and Guy Ahnyurdyck
Jay: And Bobby and Kirk Douglas and a new correspondent.
Matt: Who?? Reporting on what?
Jay: Rocky Rhodes with “This Week in Stupid!”
Matt: Oh I can’t wait!
Jay: And who knows what else might happen.
Matt: Hopefully some phone calls will happen.
Jay: That would be cool too.
Matt: Okay we’re ready.
Jay: Damn right!

Okay, be sure to catch us LIVE on IWS for our Season 4 Premiere Extravaganza at 12 Noon ET

No comments:

Post a Comment